Pre 1960 Conflicts
Free and confidential VVCS services are available to:
- Australian veterans of all other conflicts, such as the Malayan Emergency and the Korean War.
- Partners and dependent children (under 26 years of age) of veterans, with issues arising from the veteran’s service
The mental health concerns that Australian veterans and their family members commonly experience, include:
- Diagnosed PTSD.
- Difficulties with relationships, including social exclusion
- Problems with anger control
- Depression and anxiety
- Substance and alcohol misuse