VVCS Poppies - Colouring Sheets
With the school year winding down, it’s nearly time to find some home holiday activities for the kids! Colouring in is a great way to relax, and it also gets us away from our digital devices, giving our mind and body a break from the digital world.
Why not give it a go with our VVCS Poppy colouring sheets. We’d love to see your finished masterpiece – please post to our VVCS FB page!
You can download the VVCS poppy colouring sheets below:
- VVCS Colouring Sheet 1 (PDF 95 KB)
- VVCS Colouring Sheet 2 (PDF 119 KB)
- VVCS Colouring Sheet 3 (PDF 89 KB)
- VVCS Colouring Sheet 4 (PDF 89 KB)
- Department for Veterans’ Affairs
- Department of Defence (Joint Health Command)
- Defence Community Organisation (DCO)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Veterans and Service Association
- Australian Peacekeeper and Peacemaker Veterans Association
- Naval Association of Australia
- Partners of Veterans Association of Australia
- Peacekeepers & Peacemakers Association of Australia
- RAAF Association
- RAR Association
- Returned and Services League
- Vietnam Veterans Association of Australia
- Vietnam Veterans Federation of Australia
‘Dents in the Soul’ is a powerful and moving video examination of PTSD in the ADF made available by the Department of Defence.
The AT EASE website will help you or someone you know to recognise signs of mental health problems and act to improve and maintain health and wellbeing.
The DVA High Res website is an eToolbox to help serving and ex-serving ADF members and their families manage stress and build resilience.
The website offers a range of interactive tools, self-help resources and videos that help users cope better with stress and bounce back from tough situations. The companion High Res app, featuring easy-to-use and effective tools to manage stress, is free from the iOS App Store and Android Google Play. High Res can be used as an adjunct to treatment of serving or ex-serving personnel and is accessible through DVA’s At Ease mental health portal.
The ADF Health and Wellbeing Portal ‘Fighting Fit’ gives current and ex-serving ADF members and their families easy access to a wide range of health and mental health resources and information, both from within Defence and from other government and community organisations.
Most of the resources on these pages are in Portable Document Format (PDF). For information about PDF readers and using PDF files, go to the PDF information page on the DVA website.